A home energy audit performed by the professional from Lansing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. encompasses all factors that impact the efficiency of the residence. By completing a comprehensive checklist, we identify issues and recommend improvements that will reduce energy usage and utility bills. Opportunities from eliminating leaks and drafts to upgrading to high-efficiency windows or Energy Star rated HVAC components typically pay for themselves.
Professional Energy Audits
Lansing, St. John, Crown Point, Schererville, Cedar Lake, Dyer, Hobart, Munster and Griffith IN
Our weather in Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana can add up to a big expense. Efficiency is a priority. After serving our local community for fifty years, we at Lansing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. have found that no matter how efficient you believe your home, periodic audits completed by qualified specialists are essential to prevent waste and expense. The process is quick, non-invasive, and definitely worthwhile.
Get an energy audit completed by Lansing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.!
Lansing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. encourages you to contact us at (855)-817-4108 to learn more about the many rewards of a home energy audit. Schedule a convenient time and be sure you’re maximizing the potential of your energy dollar. Like any preventative maintenance, this strategy delivers both immediate and long-term benefits that improve everyday life and add value to your property. Lansing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers availability across Lansing, St. John, Crown Point, Schererville, Cedar Lake, Dyer, Hobart, Munster and Griffith IN.
Why invest in an energy audit?
- Pinpointing concealed or unnoticed problems allows for repairs to prevent waste, damage and needless stress and expense.
- We not only determine issues but prioritize repairs and upgrades according to best return.
- Following through with recommendations provides for more consistent indoor temperature and healthier indoor air quality.
- Verification of a home energy audit increases the home’s resale value.
- Minimizing energy waste also reduces your overall carbon footprint.